Video Producer Needed
The Fader Magazine is currently looking for a Video Producer headquartered in New York City. According to thefader.workable.com, Fader is looking for a skilled producer / shooter to run The Fader in-office studio.
The job includes:
- Coming up with franchise ideas
- Reaching out to talent to schedule visits
- Interviewing talent
- Filming talent
- Working closely with Fader’s junior editor to see through the edit for each of the videos.
- Working closely with the editorial staff to create social-only videos
- Proficient with video cameras (mainly Canon c300 and Sony FS7)
- Knowledgeable about the current music landscape
- Ability to converse and interview talent
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with video cameras
- Knowledge of The Fader and music media in general
Tips for applying to the Video Producer position at Fader Magazine.
- Before you apply, please visit Fader Magazine website.
- Learn about the Fader brand.
- Look up Fader on Twitter, Instagram and see what they are talking about in social media.
- Look at several existing Fader videos to see if you can capture their brand idea.
- Sketch on a piece of paper an idea of what would be a great video for the Fader brand.
- Put together a dope editing reel for yourself that best represents your work.
- Spell check your resume. I mean that. Nothing worse than seeing a typo on a resume.
If you need help with your resume, let us know. We have professionals who can clean up your resume.
- The small things matter.
- Be over-prepared, not under-prepared.
- And if you get the job, let us know. We want to hear about it.
Companies interested in working with us to find diverse candidates, please reach out to us. We have a network of over 12,000 professionals throughout the US.
We’re a staff of writers who compile the articles to promote crew members and African Americans in the entertainment business.